This can have the largest potential impact on the valuation of a Breguet, though the aforementioned quality of their watches means that the majority of models are extremely valuable when in good condition.
A surface-level appraisal is conducted to ensure that watches are free from scratches and significant markings before they are accepted. Breguet produces beautiful timepieces, and the aesthetics of your particular model are taken into close consideration at the outset. Far more significant valuations can be made for models with working interiors – if your watch looks good both inside and out, it can represent a substantial loan or sale. Breguet watches are famously intricate and the functions of different models can vary widely. Our experts and their backlog of experience mean that they have the requisite knowledge to guarantee an accurate assessment.
Quality is hard to fake, but any documentation supporting your watches provenance and previous ownership is of significant value. Original purchase receipts or information regarding previous owners will be taken into consideration when assessing authenticity, as will service history. We recommend that this kind of documentation is gathered before appraisal.
As one of the oldest watch manufacturers still in operation – and the originators of the wristwatch itself – Breguet’s history is long. Examples of watches from throughout its past have come to us, and older, rarer models can sometimes garner larger sums of money. With this said, condition plays a large part in the appraisal process. If you have a newer model that is functioning like new, it is just as exciting for us to take a look at!
Why come to us?
Pawnbrokers of Rodeo Drive has been fortunate enough to have gained a fantastic reputation in Beverly Hills, built over years of successful business. A few things make our service stand out:
– Our appraisal and valuation team have over 25 years’ experience in working with watches of all ages, models and brands.
– We are known for our personalised customer service.
– We welcome all clients with the same attention and enthusiasm and endeavor to offer the highest possible price for every watch owner that comes through our doors.
– Our valuations are free of charge, we try to involve you as much as possible in the process – educating you about your watch and forming a friendly working relationship.
– We acknowledge that pawning or selling your Breguet watch is personal, and offer a fully discreet service as a result.