This explains how and why we acquire and use your personal information.
We may collect information about you:
- as part of your loan application and for the purposes of managing your loan agreement
- from you, from public records and from third parties with your consent.
- this includes your name, address, date of birth, contact details, employment information, credit record and your agreement history
We use your information to:
- communicate with you by telephone, email, SMS, or post using the contact details you have provided
- manage your account
- prevent fraud and money laundering
We may use your data for the above purposes to fulfil our legitimate interest of managing our legal agreement with you and where otherwise required to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and where permitted by the GDPR. If you do not provide us with your personal information, we will not be able to lend to you.
We may also use your information for other purposes where you have consented to this (see below).
We may share your information with:
- third parties to which we transfer, charge or assign your agreement or which provide services for us
- law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies where we are required to do so by law
We store your information:
- within the US Area
- if we transfer data outside the US we will ensure that before we do so, there is adequate protection in place to ensure the security of your data.
We keep your information:
- for as long as it is needed to manage your account and for a maximum of six years unless a longer period is required by law.
You have the right to:
- access the information we hold about you
- ask us to make any changes to your information to make sure it is accurate and up to date
- ask us to stop or limit our use of or to delete your information (we are not obliged to do this in relation to information we need as part of our contractual relationship)
- receive your information in a format that suits you
- transfer your information to a third party
If you have question, want to exercise your rights or make a complaint, please contact us at [email protected]
We may contact you by post, email, SMS or telephone for the purposes of marketing our products and services; please tick the box in note 6 on your contract if you do not wish to receive such marketing.
If you require more information about cookies we use on this website you can contact us:
- At our offices, in person or by mail: 9454 Wilshire Blvd, Penthouse 11, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- By email: [email protected]
- By telephone: 323-899-0391
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- A cookie is a small file typically consisting of a string of letters and numbers that is sent by our web server to your web browser (e.g. Chrome or Edge), and is then stored by the browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, it sends this small file back to the server so that the server can distinguish and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and improve the experience for returning users.
- Cookies can be either ‘session cookies ‘or ‘persistent cookies’. A session cookie will expire, be deleted, at the end of the user session, when you close your web browser. A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date (unless you go in and manually delete it before the expiry date).
- To recognise your device when you visit our websites;
- To log on and register on our websites:
- To improve our websites’ usability;
- To analyse the use of our websites;
- To link to email marketing campaigns;
- To improve the security of our websites; and
- For the general administration of our websites.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. Session cookies are those that delete themselves when you leave the site. Persistent cookies are those that have an expiry date after you first visit our website.
Most cookies we use are persistent cookies to give you a better experience and service, as well as making it more secure.
For your information these are the cookies active on our website
||Used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie.
||Used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie.
||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_. Persistent cookie.
||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. The PHPSESSID cookie disappears once the website and session is closed. Session cookie
||When you close the browser
These are request that are made from a user to an external service. Despite the fact that these requests don’t set any cookies, they can still transfer privacy information to third parties.
We have the following Third-party Requests enabled on our website
|Google Tag Manager
- Analytics are persistent cookies that allow us to recognise, count the number of visitors, and provide anonymous data about how our visitors use our websites.
- Using analytics cookies helps us improve the way our websites work and navigate, ensuring that users are able to find what they are looking for without difficulty. No personally identifiable data is collected about you.
- We use Google Analytical Cookies ending with: _ga, _gid, _gat
- For further information please click here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
MANAGING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
- You can block some or all cookies by activating the setting on your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites. This may impair your ability to fully utilise our websites.
- More information about cookies can be found on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org. This also gives details on how to delete cookies from your device. For information on how to do this on your smart mobile phone or tablet browser, please consult your device’s manual, or manufacturer.
- More information can be found here: http://docs.businesscatalyst.com/reference/misc/bc-cookies.html.
- By continuing to browse our website, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device, unless you actively block them. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be, in fact you might not be able to access any or all of the website. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
Date of Policy: 17.05.18